We are here to help you through it right now, as well…
We want to show you how to stop most future issues!
So troubleshoot and fix your issue (view the how to guide below). Then grab a cup of coffee and have a look at how we can help you prevent future issues.
- Dispenser is not working at all.
- If system is electrical dispenser, make sure system is securely plugged in. If so, check your breaker box.
- Be sure CO2 tank is not empty.
- Make sure system is turned on. Usually a key switch on the side of dispenser.
- Pump is continuously pumping.
- Find which pump is pumping and follow the product supply line (See Image 1 below), usually a clear hose, to the bag that is connected to this pump. Then make sure bag is not empty.
- Your bag connector may not be attached to the bib syrup bag. If so, try one of the following:
- Replace with new bag n box.
- With a sanitary towel or food service glove, press the nipple valve on the end of the bag connector, the part that goes into the flavor bag (see Image 2 below), until pumping stops.
- Drop the connector into a bucket of potable (drinkable) water. This will pull water in until the system is pressurized and pump will stop. You may need to depress the nipple valve (see Image 2 below), so water can enter.
- loosen CO2 supply line clip (See Image 1 below) and remove the CO2 supply line all together. 99% of the time the CO2 supply line, from the pump, will have an automatic shutoff which will engage upon disconnect and stop gas flow. This will save you from draining CO2 bottles. (See Image 1 Below)
- Products are brown or off color.
- Check to see if product is in date.
- If in date, run product through system until color is back to standard.
- Dispensed drink has small dark particulates.
- Remove dispensing nozzle/s and clean the nozzle and everything that is under nozzle – the exposed valve using a sanitary, small brush and towel to clean fully.
- Soda is flat.
- Make sure carbonator is plugged in securely and operational.
- Check to make sure your CO2 tank is not empty.
- Make sure your ice bin is filled with ice. No ice = warm syrup = flat drink.
- You hear a hissing sound near product rack.
- Make sure the CO2 bottle connector is tight.
- Make sure the O-ring is in place between the CO2 bottle and CO2 connector.
- If coming from a product pump.
- Make sure CO2 supply line is secured tightly within pump.
- If secure and pump makes a steady hiss(not normal pumping sound), you can loosen CO2 supply line clip and remove the supply line all together. 99% of the time the CO2 supply line will have an automatic shutoff which will engage upon disconnect. This will save you from draining CO2 bottles.
- Your system is only dispensing syrup. No water or carbonated water.
- Check to make sure water source has not been turned off.
- Be sure carbonator is plugged in.
- If you can, follow water source and check for kinks in water line.
By The BCC (BevClean Certified Cleaned) Team
We hope you can see, with us taking time to write this trouble shooting / fix sheet, that we are looking to help cut your cost and drive your profits. Thus, increasing your store profits. Once you fix your issue, we encourage you to take some time on BevClean’s site, as we have designed a great deal of the content around:
- Marketing your fountain program
- Growing your most profitable product line
- Decreasing related costs
- Building on what keeps most large chains profitable and in business
- Reinvigorating your enthusiasm
We have been in this industry since 1993 and have a bunch to offer. Indeed, we can make you a lot more money and carve out a lot of cost.
Again, Avoid Last Minute #$%^&
We show you how to stop issues, serve better drinks and grow your most profitable items’ sales!
Click The Service Stopper Button
If you should have any questions or problems, please leave us as much detail as you can that we may respond with an adequate assessment.
Detail is important, as we get a lot of questions with no detail and it’s very difficult to respond to those with an intelligent answer.
Thank You. Looking forward to helping! We are working on putting together a service forum for industry collaboration.